• For all online paid appointments for consultation and/or PHP, rescheduling such appointment can be done only for the respective hospital and of the same physician in case of consultation.
• Rescheduling of all online paid appointments can be done only until the invoice against such appointment is generated. Once invoice is generated, cancellation and refund process as mentioned below should be followed and re-process for a fresh booking, if need be. • For all nonpaid appointments for consultation and/or PHP, rescheduling such appointment can be done for any hospital of Max Healthcare Institute Limited.
Cancellation by the Customer-
◦ For any online paid appointments, where services were not availed at the appointed time despite invoices being generated against such online appointment booking, you should cancel such invoice for claiming a refund at the respective hospital counter physically. ◦ For any online paid booking for Preventive Health Checks(PHP) where the service is not availed on the date of appointment, such online PHP booking should be cancelled for claiming a refund either through call centre or by clicking on the link provided to you in the confirmation email or through a written request for cancellation at the respective hospital counter.
• Cancellation by RH -Occasionally, OPDs or appointments are canceled or postponed by the Doctor/ RH. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you and refund the amount as per the policy of the RH. You may book new appointment as per your convenience or visit roshanhospital.co.in for new booking on the WebSite.
◦ Upon receipt of a valid cancelation of the appointment and/or PHP as stated above, we will refund the money the way the payment was received. If the payment was by Credit/ Debit Card or Net-Banking, we will refund through the Credit/Debit Card or Net-Banking account. Typically refunds are processed in 3 working days. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder's credit card account/ accountholder’s bank account as that is managed by the Cardholder's issuing bank.
◦ You will be provided with refund reference number for further communication with your bank.
◦ No refunds / cancellation requests shall be entertained in case of payment against bills / Services received.
◦ Under no circumstances, cash will be refunded against any cancellation.
• If you are unable to make your appointment then you should cancel the appointment by using the link integrated in the email confirmation mail or call RH call centre.
• Cancellation through mail or call centre is allowed for all the bookings until the time of appointment or Invoice generation which ever is earlier.